Your Health And Safety Are Our Top Priority
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Our staff has been trained on cleaning protocols as directed by the CDC.
- Scheduled disinfection of high traffic areas throughout club hours.
- Overnight deep clean by professional cleaning crew.
- Touchless member check-in
- Equipment is spaced to create 6ft distance between patrons
- Class size reduced to maintain 6 ft between patrons
- Increased sanitation station presence throughout the club.
- Approved hand Sanitizer available throughout the club.
- Members are expected to wipe down equipment before and after using sanitizers that are EPA and CDC approved.
PROTECTIVE FACE COVERINGS
- Employees required to wear coverings while engaged in member service
- Members asked to wear face coverings while in common areas and when not engaged in physical activity
- Occupancy reduced to 30% capacity
- Class participants limited to 12
- Employees are symptom checked daily
- Employees are required to wear a face covering daily
- Liberal leave policies in place to encourage employees to stay home when they aren't feeling well.
The lockers room will be a focal area of our intense deep cleaning efforts and will be monitored by staff throughout the day.
- Based on governmental orders and guidelines, signs will be posted indicating restrictions for the whirlpools, steam rooms and saunas
- Frequent sanitation of shared surfaces using EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectants
- Increases sanitation stations available to members to wipe down high traffic areas before and after contact
In addition to the cleaning and sanitizing efforts already in place, the following will be implemented to keep personal distancing according to the CDC and government guidelines.
- Equipment will be spaced or marked for personal distancing
- Enhanced cleaning protocols with EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectants
- Several cleaning stations, of disinfectant spray and wipes, throughout the space to help encourage cleaning of equipment before and after use
Enhanced measures will be taken consistent with CDC guidelines, cleaning practices and social distancing with Child Care.
- In addition to our standard protocols, we’re implementing enhanced cleaning protocols, including: full disinfection of the space overnight using EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectants
- Leveraging other areas of the club (like the gym) to help with social distancing
- Removing toys that aren’t easy to clean
- Modifying hours and class schedules to practice social distancing and allow for additional cleaning
- Limited to 10 people in the space at a time ( 8 children, 2 adults)
Food safety and sanitation have always been a high priority.
We encourage all members to bring their own water bottles to use as our water fountains will be open only for refilling bottles.
Fuel bar is open for smoothies.
We look forward to welcoming you back into our beautiful spas and pools. In keeping with CDC regulations we have implemented the following guidelines.
- Open swim, swim team, lessons and other programming will be added back consistent with governmental orders and guidelines
- Capacity restrictions will be implemented in all aquatics areas
- Based on governmental orders and guidelines, signs will be posted indicating access and capacity restrictions for the whirlpools, steam rooms and saunas
- Hourly sanitation of all high-touch surfaces with EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectant
- Camps, and other programs will be limited in accordance to CDC and government guidelines.
All programs will be modified to adhere to CDC guidelines regarding personal distancing including Pickleball, Racquetball, Basketball, and organized swim programs.
We work to provide our members with the best personal training experience as possible. This includes sanitizing and disinfecting all touch points throughout training areas so to keep clients health and safety top priority.
- With an EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectants, team members will clean and wipe down each piece of equipment before and after each use
- To protect members and team members, we will practice personal distancing of 6 feet during 1:1 sessions, eliminate any physical contact and masks will be encouraged or required
- When available, training may be done outdoors or in other areas in the club to help encourage personal distancing
- Personal trainers will discuss individual needs on a “need” basis
- When the courts are not being used for other programming, use of the basketball hoops while practicing personal distancing is allowed. Game play will not initially be permitted.
- Cleaning stations, of disinfectant spray and wipes, will be placed near courts to help encourage cleaning of equipment before and after use.
Classes will be offered and class capacity will be consistent with governmental orders and guidelines.
- Reservations may be required for some studio offerings
- Equipment, when applicable, will be laid out for you at the beginning of class
- Classes will be spaced out to allow for instructors to sanitize equipment with an EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectant
- Class size will be limited to 13 (including instructor)