In accordance with government guidelines, we have carefully put together a plan to ensure our commitment to keeping our members health and safety a top priority .
- Our staff has been trained on cleaning protocols as directed by the CDC.
- Scheduled disinfection of high traffic areas throughout club hours.
- Overnight cleaning crew in place nightly.
- All our sanitizers have been approved by the EPA as well as being effective against COVID-19.
- We will be using Oxivir Tb (US) cleaner which meets EPA guidelines.
- More information on what we are using is available at front desk.
- Throughout the club you will notice increased sanitation stations.
- Hand Sanitizer will be readily available throughout the club.
- Members will be expected to wipe down equipment before and after use.
Keeping Our Employee's Well Being In Mind
Sports Center is committed to keeping our staff's health and safety top priority. In addition to adding additional protocols to keeping the environment a safe place to work you will notice that partitions have been put up around the front desk.
Staff will be encouraged to wear masks when on the floor interacting with members, though not required.
Health checks and temperature checks are required to be logged by each staff member prior to their shift.
Your Health And Safety Are Our Top Priority
Prior to closing the doors, our staff and members took cleaning very seriously. From wiping down machines before and after use, bringing personal water bottles, to keeping personal distance, we were able to work together to follow CDC guidelines. These measures will continue as described below.
The lockers room will be a focal area of our intense deep cleaning efforts and will be monitored by staff throughout the day.
- Based on governmental orders and guidelines, signs will be posted indicating restrictions for the whirlpools, steam rooms and saunas
- Frequent sanitation of shared surfaces using EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectants
- Increases sanitation stations available to members to wipe down high traffic areas before and after contact
In addition to the cleaning and sanitizing efforts already in place, the following will be implemented to keep personal distancing according to the CDC and government guidelines.
- Equipment will be spaced or marked for personal distancing
- Enhanced cleaning protocols with EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectants
- Several cleaning stations, of disinfectant spray and wipes, throughout the space to help encourage cleaning of equipment before and after use
Enhanced measures will be taken consistent with CDC guidelines, cleaning practices and social distancing with Child Care.
- In addition to our standard protocols, we’re implementing enhanced cleaning protocols, including: full disinfection of the space overnight using EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectants
- Leveraging other areas of the club (like the gym) to help with social distancing
- Removing toys that aren’t easy to clean
- Modifying hours and class schedules to practice social distancing and allow for additional cleaning
- Limited to 10 people in the space at a time ( 8 children, 2 adults)
Food safety and sanitation have always been a high priority. At this time the Fuel Bar will be closed until further notice.
We encourage all members to bring their own water bottles to use as our water fountains will be open only for refilling bottles.
We look forward to welcoming you back into our beautiful spas and pools. In keeping with CDC regulations we have implemented the following guidelines.
- Open swim, swim team, lessons and other programming will be added back consistent with governmental orders and guidelines
- Capacity restrictions will be implemented in all aquatics areas
- Based on governmental orders and guidelines, signs will be posted indicating access and capacity restrictions for the whirlpools, steam rooms and saunas
- Hourly sanitation of all high-touch surfaces with EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectant
- Camps, and other programs will be limited in accordance to CDC and government guidelines.
All programs will be modified to adhere to CDC guidelines regarding personal distancing including Pickleball, Racquetball, Basketball, and organized swim programs.
We work to provide our members with the best personal training experience as possible. This includes sanitizing and disinfecting all touch points throughout training areas so to keep clients health and safety top priority.
- With an EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectants, team members will clean and wipe down each piece of equipment before and after each use
- To protect members and team members, we will practice personal distancing of 6 feet during 1:1 sessions, eliminate any physical contact and masks will be encouraged or required
- When available, training may be done outdoors or in other areas in the club to help encourage personal distancing
- Personal trainers will discuss individual needs on a “need” basis
- When the courts are not being used for other programming, use of the basketball hoops while practicing personal distancing is allowed. Game play will not initially be permitted.
- Cleaning stations, of disinfectant spray and wipes, will be placed near courts to help encourage cleaning of equipment before and after use.
Classes will be offered and class capacity will be consistent with governmental orders and guidelines.
- Reservations may be required for some studio offerings
- Equipment, when applicable, will be laid out for you at the beginning of class
- Classes will be spaced out to allow for instructors to sanitize equipment with an EPA-registered, virus-killing disinfectant
- Class size will be limited to 10 (including instructor)
"We miss you and can't wait to get back" Kimberly Golden Patterson
"If you open, I will be there" James Patterson
"Can't wait for you to open" Alicia Eatmon
"So ready to be back" Jodi Lewis